Eventually, I would like to teach something related to my career, so a few months ago I took a part-time job as an English teacher at a university in Puebla, as a way of practice and to help me loose my fear of public speaking. I feel much more comfortable now in many aspects of my life, however, sometimes I feel like I'm not doing my best. When my students get good grades, I feel like I'm being too easy on them and I'm going to get fired for it, and if they get bad grades I feel guilty and try to help them with extra credits or tutoring, which takes up a lot of extra time I don't really have. I know that it's only been a few months and I'm still getting the hang of it, but it's really hard for me to acknowledge that when I'm feeling down, so I think that in this aspect of my life, the self-compassion inner voice really needs to start speaking up. This is why I chose this image and to keep that in mind could really improve my teaching abilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts...

How will messaging change customer service...